Searching & Browsing for products
- You can search for items by entering a few words or the product code (SKU) into the search box, and we'll show you all the matching results.
- You can also use the category tabs at the top to search for items in the various categories.
- If an item is out of stock we will do our best to source the stock for you at the best price possible.
- You will need to add products, that you want to purchase, to your shopping cart (“Add to Cart” button)
- Tip: If your Shopping Cart is empty or items are missing from it, it is likely that you are not logged into your account.
- Placing an available item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item.
- Available inventory is only assigned to your order after you click “Place your order” and receive an e-mail confirmation that we've received your order and the order has been fully paid for.
- To change the quantity, enter a number in the Quantity box and click Update.
- To remove an item from your Shopping Cart, click Delete
- You can either “Continue Shopping” or you can select “Checkout Now” to continue to payment
- If you already have an account then you will need to Login to your account.
- If you don’t have an account then you will need to create an account, which will allow your details to be saved for future orders.
- If you don’t want to pay straight away and you want to leave the website and pay the next day, your shopping cart will be saved if you logged into your account. When you are ready to make the purchase, login and go to your shopping cart and your items will be there.
- Items in your shopping cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's product detail page. Please note that this price may differ from the price the item held when you first placed it in your cart.
- Stock will not be held until the full payment is received
Payment can be made using the following methods:
- Credit Card (Visa and Master Card) must be registered with you bank for 3D secure
- 30 Day Corporate Account (to apply click HERE)
- Cash Deposit (Proof of payment to be emailed to email@example.com)
- EFT (Proof of payment to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- First SHop Banking Details (refer to order confirmation or quotation)
FREE DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN SOUTH AFRICA (Courier – door to door)
(Free delivery for business customers and a small delivery charge for private individual customers)
- Gauteng : 1 to 3 working days
- Western Cape: 2 to 4 working days
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: 2 to 4 working days
- Outlying Areas: 2 to 5 working days
- Couriers don’t give an exact time of day for the delivery but will deliver between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- No Deliveries will take place on weekends or public holidays
- Deliveries are made via courier (Door to Door)
- The couriers require someone to be at the address provided to accept the delivery otherwise the goods will be returned and this will delay you receiving your goods on time.
- Provide contact numbers and contact persons receiving the goods
- No deliveries to a Postal Box
- Delivery ETA’s depend on stock availability but you will be informed if the item you require is out of stock and may take longer than the above lead times.
- Orders are processed from when the payment is received and reflects in our account.
- We do not deliver outside of South Africa, but you may arrange for a courier service to collect from us (at head office) when the goods have been invoiced and ready for collection.
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays are processed the following business day.
- First Technology reserve the right to part ship goods on all orders to the customer and to invoice each shipment separately, unless otherwise stipulated by the customer. This is to make sure that the customer receive their stock in a fast and efficient manner.
First Shop Contact Details
Tel: 0800 390 021